Exterior & Body
SunTek Window Tinting
- SunTek creates non-metal, non-fading, carbon construction window tinting for cars and trucks
- Superior solar performance protects vehicle interiors from heat, 99% of UV rays — and reduces glare
- SunTek provides a lifetime guarantee against fading, cracking & peeling on all window tinting
Window Tinting: FAQ's, Care & Maintenance
Q: How long do I have to wait before I can roll my windows down after window tinting is performed?
A:We recommend keeping your windows up for a minimum of 3-5 days, sometimes longer depending on weather conditions. For the first few days your windows might appear cloudy, hazy, or have little water pockets formed under the film. This is normal. Wait until these signs disappear before rolling your windows down!
Q: How do I safely clean my windows?
A:Use a soft cloth and an alcohol based cleaner. Do NOT use cleaners that contain ammonia to clean your SunTek tinted windows.
Q: I just had window tinting completed on my car, and the tinting looks a little hazy. Is this normal?
A: Yes, this is completely normal and temporary. For the first few days after your windows are tinted they might appear cloudy, hazy and you may see little water pockets forming between the film and glass. When windows are tinted, some amount of water remains between the film and glass. As the film dries the remaining water will form little pockets. Window tinting film is a porous material that allows water to evaporate, so these water pockets will simply disappear by themselves as the film fully adheres to the glass. The amount of time before your tint will be completely dry is determined by the amount of sunlight it gets. This time frame can range from 2 days, up to 1 month.
Q: How do black dots and lines at the edge of a window on newer cars affect window tinting?
A: The thickness of the black solid edges or dotted edges (also called "frit") often found on rear windows, and sometimes windshields, can prevent the window film from adhering to the glass next to these areas. The result is a lighter or different look in the area of the dotted or solid edges. This is simply a visual effect, and poses no risk of peeling.
Q: I noticed that at night the light from headlights reflects off the defogger lines. Why is this?
A: When applied, the window tinting film bends and forms around the fogger lines. In some vehicles, it creates a strange glow and unfortunately cannot be avoided.
Q: Why are there chips in my window tinting?
A: One thing to be careful about, once you have your window tinting installed, is your seat belts. When removing your seat belt, be careful to avoid hitting the glass as it is released or small chips in the tint can form. Unfortunately, chips are not covered by warranty.
Q: I just had my windows tinted and can see small silvery looking spots. Is this a defect in the tint?
A: What you are seeing are silver blemishes, known as metal rubs, which are caused by a metallic object that was rubbed against the glass, usually during travel. These blemishes are magnified after installation of window tinting. The same is true of pre-existing flaws or scratches in the glass.
Q: Will my window tinting bubble up after time?
A: No, we only use high-quality SunTek films and fit them professionally. The adhesives are specially designed to withstand extreme temperatures. Bubbles only appear from poorer quality film adhesives breaking down.
Q: What is the warranty?
A: Your SunTek window tinting has a lifetime guarantee against fading, cracking and peeling. Should you experience any of these defects, please call for a repair appointment, and be sure to present your receipt.
Perrycraft Roof Rack & Cargo Carrier Systems
- Perrycraft roof rack & cargo carrier systems are designed to integrate seamlessly into your vehicle's styling
- Permanent and removable systems available
- With Perrycraft products, we can retrofit your vehicle with a roof rack or cargo carrier to handle all your necessities
- Accessorize with cargo boxes & racks for bikes, water skis & snowboards
Body Side Molding
- Provides body protection for trucks, cars, vans & SUVs
- Body side molding enhances the look of your vehicle
- Crafted of impact-resistant polyurethane, these custom-fit body side moldings are painted to match your car or truck, & are installed with 3M™ adhesive
WeatherTech Exterior Protection
WeatherTech mud flaps and bed protection products are proudly designed, engineered & manufactured with American-made tooling in the USA!
WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors
- WeatherTech side window deflectors have a factory installed look
- They install inside the window channel
- These low profile side window deflectors help reduce wind noise & allow interior heat to escape — even when it's raining
- 3-year Warranty
WeatherTech DigtalFit No-drill Mud Flaps
- Provide advanced exterior protection for your vehicles most vulnerable rust areas
- Mud flaps protect the fender & rocker panel from stone chips, slush, dirt & debris
- QuickTurn hardened stainless steel fastening system mounts quickly in most applications without the need for drilling into painted metal surfaces
- WeatherTech mud flaps are contoured specifically for each application & are molded from a proprietary thermoplastic resin for excellent vehicle protection
- 3-year Warranty
WeatherTech Easy-on Stone & Bug Deflector
- Aerodynamically designed to provide excellent protection against stone chips & bug stains
- A WeatherTech deflector attaches easily & securely to most vehicles
- No drilling required
- 3-year Warranty
WeatherTech TechLiner Bed & Tailgate Protection
- An excellent custom-fit solution for protecting & preserving pick-up truck beds
- Protects your vehicle against scratches, dents, paint damage & rust by seamlessly lining the truck bed & tailgate
- WeatherTech utilizes a "soft touch" material that will not crack, break or warp — even extreme temperatures
- Prevents cargo from shifting, and makes loading/unloading a breeze
- 3-year Warranty